- Tri fold leather cover in cobolt blue bison leather with aged green accents.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread
- Measures approximately 5 x 10 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine
- 128 pages (sides) of 90lb steel gray Stonehenge paper with hand torn and natural deckle edges. This paper is made of 100% cotton.
- This paper is ideal for almost any media. It is a true artist paper with some texture, but may also be smooth enough for fountain pens. Especially good with colored pencil and pastels.
- One of a kind book.
Cobolt Blue and Aged Green Leather Sketchbook Journal