- Covers are medium brown leather. It is thick but soft, distressed and will age beautifully. There is a green leather flap with a decorative wood hairstick sewn on the front cover.
- The tri-fold cover has a padlock closure. The key will come tied to one of the bookmarks, but can be removed as you see fit.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread in a decorative stitch.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 3.5 inches thick at the spine with room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-280 plus pages of vintage map prints on cardstock and parchment papers with lots of texture and vintage prints
- Each chapter has a ribbon sewn on the first page. There are at least 50 pieces of ephemera/journaling cards throughout.
- One of a kind book