- Covers are soft, honey colored bison leather. It is thick and distressed so that will age beautifully. There is a leather and wood accent on the front flap.
- The tri fold cover has a metal clasp closure.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread in a decorative stitch.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine with room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-256 plus pages of aged parchment paper with lots of texture and vintage prints
- Each chapter has a ribbon sewn on the first page.
- There are 32 pieces of ephemera/journaling cards clipped to the pages using ribbon paper clips
- This paper is friendly for all types of pens, including fountain pens!
- One of a kind book