- Covers are pebbled yellow-green bison leather. It is thick and distressed, soft on the inside.
- The trifold cover is curved due to the natural edge of the leather and has two colorful flaps. There is also an attached metal clasp closure.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 4+ inches thick at the spine with lots of room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
- 448 pages of thick parchment papers, some with black and white and color prints. Fountain pen friendly!
- Each chapter has a silk ribbon sewn to the first page, paper clips, threads and extra ephemera
- One of a kind book