- The cover is cut from a rich black cherry leather. It has a metal accent piece on the front cover that is actually a hair stick. The journal has an elastic closure.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread in a traditional long stitch. This makes the book able to lay flat while using.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine with room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-256 pages of thick, aged parchment paper with vintage prints from my collection
- Each chapter has a ribbon or lace sewn on the first page and two ribbon bookmarks.
- There are 16 journaling cards clipped to the pages using ribbon paper clips
- This paper is friendly for all pens, including fountain pens!
- One of a kind book