- Covers are a bright red leather. It is thick and distressed so that will age beautifully. There is a gray accent piece on the front flap and a leather slide clasp.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread in a decorative stitch.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 3 inches thick at the spine with room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-250 plus pages of mixed coffee/tea stained papers with lots of texture and vintage prints
- Each chapter has a ribbon sewn on the first page.
- There are 28 pieces of ephemera/journaling cards clipped to the pages using ribbon paper clips
- There is also a large envelope pocket bound into the last section of the book for ephemera and loose paper
- One of a kind book
Red and Gray Medieval Compendium
$170.00 Regular Price