- Covers are firm green leather. It is thick, distressed and has pull-up (when it is creased you see a lighter color come through) The front flap has a maroon pocket stitched on, a decorative ribbon corset with a wooden decorative hairstick.
- The cover has an attached elastic closure.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread in a decorative stitch.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine with room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-250 plus pages of color prints and mixed coffee/tea stained papers with lots of texture and vintage prints
- Each chapter has a ribbon sewn on the first page.
- There are many pieces of ephemera/journaling cards clipped to the pages using ribbon paper clips.
- There is also a large envelope pocket bound into the last section of the book for ephemera and loose paper
- One of a kind book