- Tri fold leather cover in a gray aged, distressed leather
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread
- Measures approximately 5 x 10 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine
- 128 pages (sides) of 90lb white Stonehenge paper with hand torn and natural deckle edges. This paper is made of 100% cotton.
- This paper is ideal for almost any media. It is a true artist paper with some texture, but may also be smooth enough for fountain pens. Especially good with colored pencil and pastels.
- One of a kind book, but this one has a tiny bit of damage to the top of the pages. It does not carry onto the pages. I originally priced it at $250, but have discounted it for damage.
Distressed Gray Sketchbook Journal with Antique Escutcheon
$250.00 Regular Price