This one of a kind, hard cover journal, is made completely by hand. I do not cut up old books to make new journals (too much guilt!). Each one is made from a thick book board, cut to size and covered with vintage sari silk which I have turned into bookcloth! The spine is made from a thick, linen bookcloth.
- Hand bound using waxed linen thread.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 2 inches thick at the spine with lots of room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
- 192 pages of thick parchment papers, some with black and white and color prints. Fountain pen friendly!
- Each chapter has a silk ribbon sewn to the first page, paper clips, threads and extra ephemera
- One of a kind book, made by me in my Alabama studio.
top of page
bottom of page